Tuesday 14 February 2012

Wantlist: Mimi and the Goo Goos

*Items in pink I have purchased but not yet recieved

Collectibles:
Pencil
Caucasian artist figure, both versions of playset (pencil on notebook, pencil freestanding)
Present
Present playset
Bottle
both versions (yellow and blue) of playset, dark-eyed figure
Alarm Clock
Blue (euro?) version of playset
Sunflower
Figure, both versions of playset (light and dark)

Book
Book playset
Li’l Shinies
Lamp
Genie and her magic lamp (UK) (non shinies version)
Seashell
Shelley and her seashell (UK) (non shinies version)
Crown
Mimi and her crown (US)
Queen Mimi and her crown (UK) (non shinies version)
Jukebox
Rocky and his Jukebox (UK) (non shinies version)

2-in-1 playsets
Telephone
playset, caucasian figures, light yellow cat figure
Wedding Cake
middle/white layer or playset, yellow accent icicng top layer and bottom layer, pink accent icicng top layer

Boombox
playset with blue drums/speakers
Cash Register:
playset with green drawer
Hair dryer
Complete set
Sundae
Complete set
Watering Can
Complete set
Toaster
girl figure, windown, blue chair, serving tray, table, 2 x toasted food thingos, table that is supposed to be attached to floor of playset

Pet Surprises
Puppy
Complete set
Cat
baby figure, yarn top that attaches to playset
Teddy
Complete set

Action Playsets
Fun Fair
I need the purple star piece that snaps in next to the star shaped rides

Other
Buttons covers
Heart (pink, green, yellow, purple)
Star (pink, green, yellow, purple)
Flower (pink, green, yellow, purple)
Shell (pink, green, yellow, purple)
Flyers:
Mattel version
Bluebird version with ‘They’re into everything’ on the cover

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just stumbled across your blog this evening and love it! I especially like your Mimi variations post--I had noticed the variation in eye color, but not the other things you documented. I am out of town right now, but when I return home I can check my extras--I think all I have is some duplicate button covers and there is a small chance I have an extra of the flyer you are looking for. My collection is here: http://home.nwi.net/~noteboom/Mimi/

    ReplyDelete