Tuesday 14 February 2012

Updates

Updated my pound puppies wishlist, completed my teeny weeny families/itsy bitsy families/mini surprise families wantlist and added my Littlest Pet Shop (kenner) wishlist even though it isn't complete but it's just going to take me forever so I may as well have something up!

Working on my pound puppies I.D Guide. The figures are so confusing. The red is to indicate that I know what figures the set came with.
Flat:
Deluxe (5 dogs, 2 cats)

9 dogs, 6 cats
  • Carrier (pet show) (3 dogs, 2 cats)
  • Carrier (stadium) (3 dogs, 2 cats)
  • Carrier (paradise) (3 dogs, 2 cats)
6 dogs, 3 cats, 3 other
  • Hideaway (home) (2 dogs, 1 cat)
  • Hideaway (safari) (zebra, elephant, tiger)
  • Hideaway (diner) (2 dogs, 1 cat)
  • Hideaway (camp) (2 dogs, 1 cat)
20 dogs, 12 cats
  • Cute (5 dogs, 3 cats)
  • Cuddle (5 dogs, 3 cats)
  • Mischief (5 dogs, 3 cats)
  • Adorable (5 dogs, 3 cats)

40 dogs, 23 cats, 3 other = 66
13 unidentified

Puffy:
Deluxe (3 dogs, 3 cats)

6 dogs, 4 cats, 5 other
  • Carrier (space) (3 dogs, 2 cats)
  • Carrier (circus) (monkey, elephant, tiger, polar bear, lion)
  • Carrier (amusement) (3 dogs, 2 cats)
2 dogs, 1 cat, 6 others
  • Hideaway (Jungle park) (monkey, zebra, elephant)
  • Hideaway (school) (lion, zebra, panda)
  • Hideaway (beach) (2 dogs, 1 cat)

11 dogs, 8 cats, 11 other = 30

Unknown:
Mall (puffy? 2 dogs, 1 cat - 1 dog and cat identified)
Honeymoon (3 dogs, 2 cats)
Hollywood (2 dogs, 1 cat)

It's been pointed out that the layout of the mall playset would be more suited to the puffy figures (and I have 2 I can't place) and I'm guessing the honeymoon and hollywood playsets came with flat figures. That leaves 1 puffy figure to identify and 21 flat figures. It's a waiting game to see if these ever show up MIB on ebay so I can see what figures they came with.


No comments:

Post a Comment